Imagine School at Evening Rose parents are required to have a minimum of 20 service hours per school year. Ten service hours should be completed by January 12th. In order to volunteer in the classroom environment, please make prior arrangement with the teacher so that instructional time is not lost. Parents are required to volunteer 20 hours per family or prorated to two hours a month if their children are accepted after school has begun. It is suggested that a minimum of 2 hours of volunteer service be spent working on school fundraisers, special activities, or lunchroom duty. Parents will receive volunteer time for attending workshops and general parent meetings conducted in the school. Visit our receptionist at the front desk for forms to fill out in order to get credit for the hours that you have volunteered.
Camry Floyd is our Imagine School at Evening Rose Volunteer Coordinator. If you are interested in being a room parent or would like information on the various ways you may volunteer, contact he at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parent Volunteer Hours: Volunteers are needed each day during lunch. Please feel free to come any day between 10:15 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. to volunteer. If you are able to commit to a regular day and time please consider this needed area for your required hours.
We’re using SignUp.com (the leading SIgnUp and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming SignUps.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Click this link to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com. http://signup.com/go/fK3QqR
- Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com)
- Sign up! Choose your spots – SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Box Tops for Education – access now
Ways to Volunteer
Contact ISER’s Volunteer Coordinator Camry Floyd at email@example.com
- Help in the lunchroom. Thirty minutes goes a long way! Stop in any day from 10:15am to 1:15am to help in the lunchroom.
- Reading mentors are needed! Do you have a passion for reading? Would you like to help students gain reading fluency and comprehension? If so this would be a great opportunity for you. You will be paired with a student (or small group of students) to work with using research based interventions.
- Math mentors needed! We all know how important STEM is to the growth and stability of our society. That is why we need YOU to help ensure the success of our students in this area. You will be paired with a student or small group of students to work with using research based interventions.
- FSA Saturday School – We need snacks for our FSA Saturday School. You can earn volunteer hours providing this much needed service.
- Pick up trash around campus. Do you have five or ten minutes during school, after school or on the weekend where you can walk around the campus and pick up trash? This is wonderful way to model positive character traits to your children while helping the environment and our school.
- Help teachers with Friday Folders or file items that need to be filed.
- Help with teacher websites. Are you a pro at websites? Do you have fun working with technology? Contact your homeroom teacher and see how you can help them with this much needed resource.
- Teachers can always use help cutting, stapling, putting up bulletin boards and making copies. Contact your homeroom teacher and see how you can help them with these tasks.